International project approved by the Horizon 2020 Program, within the ECSEL Joint Undertaking initiative of the European Union, with funding in Spain from the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation.
The consortium is led by PHILIPS and integrated by a total of 30 entities participating companies, research centers and universities from the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway and Belgium among other countries.
- Project Number: 101007260
- Project title: “TRANSFORM SAFETY-CRITICAL CYBER-PHYSICAL SYSTEMS INTO DISTRIBUTED SOLUTIONS FOR END-USERS AND PARTNERS”.
- Grant received: 210,265.62 € grant.
The objective of the European TRANSACT Project is to develop a universally applicable distributed solution architecture concept, framework and transition methodology for the transformation of autonomous safety-critical CPS (CYBER-PHYSICAL SYSTEMS) into distributed safety-critical CPS solutions.
At a general level, SINGLAR will collaborate by providing security and privacy recommendations to the project partners, and in the design of the overall architecture.
SINGLAR will also develop two platforms:
- A risk analysis tool to easily recommend security measures, based on the infrastructure description with automatic response to any changes in the context.
- A monitoring tool that can operate in real-time environments that detects, and enables a rapid response to any potential threat.