Last modification: February 2019
SINGLAR (Singlar Innovación, S.L. ) respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, specifically, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and the Organic Law on Data Protection in Spain and its implementing regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, we inform you that your personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The data collected or provided voluntarily through the Website, either by browsing it, as well as all those that you can provide us in the contact forms, via email or by phone, will be collected and processed by the Data Controller, whose data are indicated below
Data Controller: SINGLAR (Singlar Innovación, S.L.)
Address: Plaza de San Juan de la Ribera 8 – Esc A, entresuelo 0002 – 46002 Valencia – Valencia
Telephone: 961 059 478
Email: [email protected]
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
• To answer your queries, requests or petitions.
• Manage the requested service, answer your request, or process your request.
• Information by electronic means, related to your request.
• Commercial information or events by electronic means, provided that there is express authorization.
• Perform analysis and improvements on the Web, about our products and services. To improve our commercial strategy.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
To whom will we disclose your data?
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless required by law.
Assignment to Sponsors
In case of registering to any event, technological conferences, training, etc. that are sponsored by our Partners, and only in those cases, we inform you that SINGLAR (Singlar Innovación, S.L.) will transfer your data to the Coorganizers, Sponsors and/or Speakers that participate or promote the courses, conferences and events organized by SINGLAR (Singlar Innovación, S.L.).
The purpose of these transfers is to provide the User with more and wider information about the companies and speakers whose presentations and/or events he/she attends and to be able to provide him/her with a better service.
For how long will we store your data?
Personal data will be kept for as long as the relationship with the Data Controller is maintained. At the end of the same, the personal data processed for each of the purposes indicated will be kept for the legally stipulated periods or for the period of time that a judge or court may require them according to the statute of limitations for legal actions. The data processed will be kept until the expiration of the aforementioned legal terms, if there is a legal obligation to maintain them, or in the absence of such legal term, until the interested party requests their deletion or revokes the consent given.
What are your rights?
• To know if we are processing your data or not.
• To access your personal data.
• To request the rectification of your data if it is inaccurate.
• To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw your consent.
• To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in certain cases, in which case they will only be kept in accordance with the regulations in force.
• To submit your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format.
• To file a complaint with the Data Protection Delegate (if applicable) or with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent supervisory authority, if you believe that we have not served you correctly.
• To revoke consent for each specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on express consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
Please note that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, by writing with a photocopy of ID to the Data Protection Officer, at the following address:
SINGLAR (Singlar Innovación, S.L.)
Plaza de San Juan de la Ribera 8 – Esc A, mezzanine 0002 – 46002 Valencia – Valencia
In certain cases the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
In certain cases you may exercise your right to data portability, which will be delivered in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format to you or the new data controller you designate.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time for any of the processing for which you have given it.
The data subject or his representative is informed that he/she may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the event that he/she considers that the exercise of his/her rights has not been properly attended.